HELP! Sliding character down screen

Hi, I’ve been trying for hours to get this one line of code to work but it just won’t stick. I want the guy to slide down the girl, but in all variations of the code I use he either jumps halfway off the screen, faces the wrong way, or faces the screen. I’m super frustrated and would love any help!! This is the most basic form of my code I’ve used.

@FOOTBALL3 walks to spot 0.760 126 225 in zone 3 in 2 and FOOTBALL3 does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear
@FOOTBALL3 is holdwaist_give_idle_rear and FOOTBALL3 spot 0.760 126 225 in zone 3 and FOOTBALL3 faces right

With rear animations you need to add the opposite way to how you want him to face
If he’s going from left to right add and FOOTBALL3 faces left, if he’s going from right to left and FOOTBALL3 faces right
So:
@FOOTBALL3 walks to spot 0.760 126 225 in zone 3 in 2 and FOOTBALL3 does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear and FOOTBALL3 faces …

1 Like

See when I do that he moves halfway off screen! No clue what the issue is. Thank you though!

1 Like

Have you controlled that the spot is right?

1 Like

Yes, in the directions it’s where I want him to be, it just doesn’t reflect it on screen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.