HELP! Spot Directing & Dialogue

Okay so I’ve noticed their is a new directing method when speaking to the MC.

Trying to focus the angle of the camera on the MC or the brother when they are speaking. To bring more attention. I’ve been trying to figure out but been having trouble. If their is a YouTube video explaining the camera directing, pls send me the link

1 Like

Hello! If you look on Joseph Evans YT page, then I am sure you will find one. I will have a look for you know (:

I’ve had a quick look but I am not sure exactly what you are looking for, and I am not sure if any of his videos may help you in this situation. I will link his YT page for you in hopes that it may help:

2 Likes

you can also use template but make sure you change the animations

2 Likes

THANK YOU!! Ughh idk that was the method name “over the shoulder” I found a video that’ll explain with more depth. Thank you soo much, this had me so frustrated for weeks. You just made my whole month lol.

Thank you so much for your help, it’s very much appreciated!! I found what I was looking for thanks to the comment below us. If you need anything, like reads (if u have a story) just give me the link to your story. We don’t have to do an r4r

1 Like

If you need anything, like reads (if u have a story) just give me the link to your story. We don’t have to do an r4r.

1 Like

You are welcome, I am happy to help! I think it is so kind that you are willing to read my story as a thank you, but you don’t have to. I enjoy helping people and I don’t expect anything back from it.
I will send you my linktree if you fancy reading it, but please don’t feel obliged.

Oh please I instant it, you didn’t have to help me like you did, and I definitely don’t feel obligated need new stories to read anyway. Just to see different styles and directing ideas, plus I need to work on my dialogues so my characters. So I need to read more stories.

1 Like

Ah alright! I hope my story can inspire you! Thank you so much for reading it and you are welcome for the help, just tag me if you need help again <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.