HELP: Story Ideas

I have a story title, but I don’t know what I could add to it. If you can, please help!

TITLE
You and I

WHAT I HAVE SO FAR

• Been in the adoption center most of life
  • Gets adopted by an abusive mother
  • Gets sent to a new state to live with a kind family

WHAT I WANT TO ADD

• Story Description
  • Basic Plot overall
  • Twists
  • Anything extra

Thank you so much if you’re able to help!

EDITED

2 Likes

sounds bit like Divergent to me. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I was getting inspo from that, but I’m revamping it!

just be carefull not to coppy it - to not violate author rights.

1 Like

Alright, thank you so much!

Uf I can make an advice - try for yourself answer several questions - this will help you to understand more what you want to write about.

1. what genre should be your story? Romance, fantasy, drama, adventure?..
  2. Who is main character of the story and what is her/his background - is she poor of from wealthy family, is she 16 or 25…does she have parents or is orphran… atc…
  3. what is her life situation on the start of the story… freshly graduated, attending highschool, just lost job, moving to another city…atc
  4. what are the flaws of MC she will overcome in the story…like shy girl becoming confident or arrogant girl becoming considerare and emphatic.

Things like this might help you to get an idea what story you actually want to write.

2 Likes

Do you have a plot already?

1 Like

Not really, this is what I want help with.

1 Like

You could try to write down on paper first a few ideas and then you could try to see whats it’s best for your story. If you need any ideas, I have some stories ideas, but I don’t have time to learn how to code ou to write, so if you’re interested DM on insta episode.alle
I’m glad to help :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll make sure to. :heart:

1 Like

feel free to message me on either here or Instagram @episode_via if you still need help :slight_smile: :white_heart:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

@Sydney_H May you close this?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: