HELP: Test this, or tell me what I did wrong?

Im having troubles getting the react_startled_surprised to work right before the fade to black. It worked for a while, then stopped working. I tried moving it to its own spot and the PLAYER just slides across the screen. I’ve bolded the part in question. Tested on the app and she’s idle as well.

INT. ROCK NIGHT CLUB - NIGHT

@ zoom on 302 271 to 261% in 0

@ PLAYER spot 1.280 133 -42 in zone 1 AND GWEN spot 1.325 39 -50 in zone 2

&PLAYER walks to spot 0.281 248 397 in zone 1 in 2 AND PLAYER moves to layer 4 AND PLAYER does it while run_neutral_loop_rear AND PLAYER faces left AND GWEN walks to spot 0.281 265 405 in zone 1 in 1.8 AND GWEN does it while run_neutral_loop_rear AND GWEN faces right THEN GWEN is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear AND PLAYER is react_startled_surprised

&zoom on 267 271 to 475% in 3

@ pause for 2

@ transition fade out in 0.4

INT. BLACK - NIGHT

Try moving it under this line of code

@pause for 2

It should happen immediately after PLAYER is done walking, since that is the time you’ve set for that.

Maybe try…
@pause for 2
&PLAYER is react_startles_surpried
@transition fade out black in 0.4

Still no… I used & and @ and she’s still idle in app and portal… It was working yesterday :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm strange maybe it’s a glitch :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I was afraid of this :smiling_face_with_tear: Thanks for trying to help anyways!

1 Like

This is a problem ive been having for months where an animation just doesnt work, theres no way to fix it that im aware of. I usually just set up the scene again and have the animation play in a different scene.

Yea, I’ve been noticing a few of my animations work, then don’t. But after deleting and retyping, they’ll start working again lol Gonna try that next I guess.

I constantly preview things after like every new line I type, so it could be that too haha

1 Like

UPDATE: Got a solution based of everyone suggestions - seems to be working again with a “@” in place of the “&” and moved the last actions after the zoom. Bolded them.

INT. ROCK NIGHT CLUB - NIGHT

@ zoom on 302 271 to 261% in 0

@ PLAYER spot 1.280 133 -42 in zone 1 AND GWEN spot 1.325 39 -50 in zone 2

@ PLAYER walks to spot 0.281 248 397 in zone 1 in 2 AND PLAYER moves to layer 4 AND PLAYER does it while run_neutral_loop_rear AND PLAYER faces left AND GWEN walks to spot 0.281 265 405 in zone 1 in 1.8 AND GWEN does it while run_neutral_loop_rear AND GWEN faces right

&zoom on 267 271 to 475% in 3

@ GWEN is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear AND PLAYER is react_shocked_gasp

@ pause for 2

@ transition fade out in 0.4

INT. BLACK - NIGHT

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.