Help! Title needed urgently!

I need help choosing a title for the story I’m writing. I already have someone waiting on me for the title, as I’ve asked them to make cover art for me.

The story is about a woman who dies, and “wakes up” in an unknown place. She has to relive her memories, piece together why she died. Doing this, she encounters an angel twice, who upon their second meeting tells her that a large part of the realm of Eterne (the afterlife) has been overtaken by unholy agents. The main character will attempt to save Eterne, along with fellow deceased people from her past, and will discover that she is no ordinary dead girl.

Please rate the titles below. Leave any other suggestions below, and create a number rating poll so that others can rate it :black_heart:

Title: Eterne

0 voters

Title: Beyond the Grave

0 voters

Title: Lost Soul

0 voters

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
I have decided on ‘Beyond The Grave’ as the title.

The code to put a poll in in the same format is:

• [poll name="[insert title here]" type=number results=always min=0 max=100 step=10]
    [/poll]

I accidentally voted on a poll oops :rofl::rofl:

Also “the afterlife” has been ruled out. I added “lost soul” as a potential title as I’ve made reference to it in the story, but that doesn’t mean it has to be the story title.

That sounds hella good. Make sure you make a thread promoting your story once its released. I’d love to give it a read.

1 Like

Aww thank you :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like