Help Turning a Day Background to Night

I tried to use PixIr (photo edtor) to turn this background from EpisodeLife into a night one. I just used the black paint brush, so it doesn’t look good. It’s obvious that I just tried painting over lol.

If it’s not too much to ask, could someone please help me convert the day background into a night one? And with no clouds and a bright moon would be even better.

I wish I could draw a moon myself with IbisPaint, but it is not happening right now. :sob:

I could do one for you! :blush:

1 Like

That would be amazing!

1 Like

Oh haha rip I was doing it rn as well :melting_face:

If you’ve already started and don’t mind continuing especially if you’ve already made a fair amount of progress, I’d love to see it as well! Different night backgrounds could serve as backgrounds for different time of the year. Thank you for the help, everyone.

1 Like

Yes well I,m done so might as well send it :sweat_smile:

I added stars I found on pixabay:))

2 Likes

Wow amazing! Super fast. Thank you. I love it. How can I credit you?

1 Like

Ahh, I’m done as well but you could use theirs. I’ll send mine anyway just in case anyone else wants to use the background. No credits required :blush:.

3 Likes

You ar not obligated to credit but if you want you can just put my instagram in your credit section : ciel.stories :upside_down_face: Anyway, I just noticed how dark is my background hahah

1 Like

I love it! I’ll be using both.

1 Like

Thanks! Would it be possible to have the inside lights on, as if the office is still busy?

1 Like

I can try but do you want only some windows lit on or every windows? Or do you have a specific window? :thinking:

All the windows lit (but not super bright) if it’s not too much work.

1 Like

So I changed something to the contrast of the image… Here are the two images haha :sweat_smile: let me know if the lights were as you imagined

2 Likes

Cool! I like it a lot. Thanks so much.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like