Help ): Upgrade required?

App was working fine this morning but now it won’t load. When I press upgrade it just gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but it hasn’t worked. Anyone know what I should do?

2 Likes

1 Like

I haven’t encountered anything like that. Have you tried closing the app and going back in or closing it? If it still persists, you could try sending a ticket to https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234.

1 Like

I’ve honestly tried everything. But I’ll try sending a ticket to them. Thank you for your advice!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Did you get it fixed :thinking:

1 Like

I have the same problem :confused:

1 Like

Mine has been the same since friday I’ve sent a ticket not heard anything back yet ! I need to review my story on the app before I publish new eps🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20200524-225800_Episode|236x500

1 Like

No still not solved ):

Well, can’t you just update? Or it doesn’t work?

1 Like

It doesn’t work

It’s probably either a software update for your phone or from the app itself. If it’s not from your phone itself then maybe uninstalling/installing back episode might help.

I have the same problem I haven’t been able to play on my phone since Tuesday. I have tried emailing the support email, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and I have checked for system updates on my phone had have none. I don’t know what to do and if you find out can you please let me know. I would be a huge help. Thanks

I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS:
you have to update the app :slight_smile:
that’s it.
go to the app store, updates, and update it! it’s happening because your phone doesn’t support that version of the app, so it needs to update to a more recent version for less bugs. sometimes episode forces updates b/c otherwise ppl won’t be able to use the app. just try it out and if it doesn’t work, then it’s your device causing these problems and you’ll want to restart your phone. once you restart it, all the issues should go away. AGAIN, if this didn’t work either: show me what happened and I’ll try to help you figure this out.
Best of luck,
-Lina

Ok ill try to reset my phone thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Ok so i reset my entire phone and i tried to use the Episode app again so i logged in and then the same problem occurred

1 Like

can you show me a photo of what you mean? maybe I can help you from there :confused:

This message keeps popping up on my screen and i have tried to update the app, uninstall and reinstall the app as well reset my phone.

I do not know what to do and have emailed the episode support email twice about it and haven’t heard back from the second one. The first time someone said they would transfer all the data on to the other phone that i have been using which isn’t helpful because it is not my phone.

So if someone knows how to actually fix it please tell me. I cannot keep using the other phone forever.

Hi Tashi! So I had the same problem and I emailed the support team at episode and got an email back today. We were actually part of a small group of users who had been given a new update early so that the episode workers could insure that the app was working. So when the new update is released you should be able to play on this app as per normal. If you cannot then your device may be the problem. I hope this helps

1 Like