Help us to get 100 reads! Magicka: The Northern Gem

to qualify for the magicka contest, we need to reach 100 reads. but we still need 30 more:/ please take just a few minutes to read this story by me and @episode_katherinee !

small description:
A no one. A monster. A dragon. An angel. Those are things I never imagined I would be in a million years. Now that I have the power, will I risk it all? you will not regret it!!

Untitled82_20200301205816|392x500

3 Likes

Are you up for R4R?

ofc! what’s your story?

We are r4ring, I’ll get to the story next time my passes refill!

Magicka: Nathaniel - The Power of Light

Author: Auremiol
Description: Nathaniel is the Master of Dark Magic, criminal and assassin. He only cares about his crew and twin sister. Until one ordinary gig turns his life upside down.(Male MC, CC, Choices Matter, 1Li)
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 chapters out. More coming soon!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4543443501907968

I’ll start reading yours now!

Hello! I’m interested in a r4r If you are? :blush: I currently have a list of Magicka stories and I can add yours to it if you read my story and send a screenshot showing you read the first 3? Here’s my story’s info if you’re interested…

Title Magicka: Within Her Soul
Author KylieJay
IG princesskjx3
Genre Fantasy w/ action, adventure, drama
“Just when she’s reached her breaking point, Lucy stumbles across a world on the brink of war and everyone expects her to save them. Can she restore peace on Charkana and within herself?”
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5867673552224256

I have now read 3 chapters of your story!:heart_eyes:
Here comes SS:

I read yours auremiol! gonna start now with Kylie’s too;)

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

@KylieJay I read yours too! here are my screenshots

1 Like

Ahw thank you so much! I love how you customized Lucy :heart_eyes: I have added your story to my favorites, I’ll read it ASAP since it’s part of the contest! :blush:

1 Like

okay! thank you so much :two_hearts: