Help using ibispaint x

I’m currently creating a cover for my story with ibisPaint x on my phone. I’m watching some tutorials on YouTube, but can someone tell me some advices? Thank u :slight_smile:

EDIT: I GIVE UP!! I’M TERRIBLE AND I CAN’T FEEL MY HANDS ANYMORE LOL. Can someone make it for me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

on your phone? Do you have a pen you can draw with? Otherwise it would be extremely hard to draw with your fingers ://

Well since I too use ibisPaint X I would advice you 1. to turn the stabiliser way up
2. do not use force fade (sometimes it messes things up) if you have just started editing
3.use different layers for everything, layers are the most important
And if you want the best tutorials check out ’Nighty Edits’ on YouTube

1 Like

I’ve some tips since I’m editing on Ibis paint X :blush:
Feel free to contact me on Instagram (lady_cannella_episode)
These are some examples :wink:

3 Likes

I know but I don’t have a pen so rip me lol

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

These editings are so good gosh :hushed:

1 Like

Oh right. I guess you could draw with your fingers and make amazing stuff :slight_smile: like the above said, just follow tutorials on youtube and stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I guess I could help you in Italian :joy::joy:

I’d reccomened Sketchpad. It works on computers, but it’s completly free.

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?! No basta ti amo ahah

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try and see which one is better!

I actually use my finger to draw on ibis. I usually have the stabilizer on also the force face I usually keep it at 10 / 40.
Use a lot of layering. Pixabay has great and free backgrounds to use. I also use kisspng.

The good thing about ibis you can set the size.
Here are some of my examples

Summary

If you need any help. Just ask. It takes time but once you learn its much easier to create your own stuff.

3 Likes

Adoro :joy:

I too draw with my finger
Here are some of my egs-

Examples

Once you get a hang of it, it gets easier

2 Likes

The last one is really so cute…you did an AMAZING job!!:grin:

1 Like

Thank you your art is amazing. I know some say it’s harder to draw with your finger but I find it easier and harder with the pen. :grin:

Thank god there’s someone that writes with fingers :joy: I’ll text you if I need your help :smile:

1 Like

Thank u so much❤️ And SAME!

1 Like

No problem. :blush:

2 Likes