Help Wanted: Advance Directing writing partner

Hi episode forums, I am looking for a writing partner who knows how to advance direct. I would like to find someone who would want to work on many projects with me and hopefully make even new story projects as well:

• collide our hearts: this is a short episode story about 3-5 episodes long, it is a YA genre or young adult, there wouldn’t be any profanity as i would like to make it a 13+ story, but also have a journey where the two best friends

• veil of the storm: i sadly do not have too much for a plot yet with this but i would like to work on it as i would like to release it early to middle spring of 2025. It is a supernatural based story and i do have a few promos. I would like to work on it as well as maybe making a bit of cover art or art pieces to use in the story as well.

• vanish at the light: this story i do not have much of a plot but i do have a base idea i would like to try to make around it- maybe a mafia style story or beauty and the beast. But it would have a FMC( female main character) and a MMC(male main character)

-Phantom of the eternal: I have a bit of info and somewhat of a plot for this. Yes I would have to look for it but I may revamp a few characters and make more dialogue and a backstory for each- it would be a YA fantasy of a royal family.

-Death without desire: this story would be a Romance Story. And I have two base characters for now but no full plot just yet as this story has been revamped a few times from the earlier stages of my writing.

-always the bride never the devil: i do have a few characters for this but i also think i have a plot, i will be able to explain more in time.

-a witches potion: a few months ago i got an idea to do a cooking show but on episode, and i would really like for this to happen and be able to publish by late spring early summer of 2025. I have my own little cook book with many recipes and many more to come but I also would like for this to be fun and intriguing but also immersive.

-Throne of blood: this is a story about a author that gets into a bit of a mishap one night and a mysterious stranger comes to her whim but just like a knight in shining aumor she only met him once, till her best friend brought her along to a masqurade ball where she meets him again and this story is a vampire romance story

• veil in red: i have info on this as well as a plot on a google doc, so i will be able to explain more with it. Same goes for this next story which is like a sister story to its plot, so it can be read as a stand alone.

-Theif in a mask: this is the sister story to a veil in red which can be read as a stand alone. I have more info on this with veil in red.

• Bride of the damned: this story is not exactly a fantasy story but it does play in as a romance mafia story, i do have a few characters for this as well, and i will be able to share them in time.

-Land of ember is a most recent story base of mine and i do have book covers, promos and characters, i dont fully remember if i have a plot for this though.

I am currently writing my own story ( I also am prepared/ing to write 2 more if my first is good) but after that I have no idea I’d :100: be interested in making anything with someone(s).

I can work on another story while writing my own :wink:
Also it would be nice to have friends on here :heart:

I did just jump in but I find advanced coding to be sort of easy and I’m including it in my stories as well, there are some things I have yet to do but so far I haven’t gotten stuck on any of the coding.
Love the abundance of ideas :fire:

1 Like

I’m not interested in being a writing partner right now. Hope you find-one soon But I can help you with coding if you need.

1 Like

Hey! I do need help with coding could you contact me on insta? @butterfly.episode16

1 Like