Help wanted! In need of a co-writer

Hello to anyone interested, I am a amateur writer and I need help writing my story. I did have a previous co-writer once upon a time but she is no longer interested in helping me out (which is okay we are still friends) she just has a busier life. I write mainly fiction and 8/10 times it’ll have romance. I am love love. Anyway my current story is called the “Spiritual Library” it’s about a girl who lives in a dystopian world with a strict communist government that controls 75% of the earth. People under the government’s control are not allowed to have any knowledge of anything and are made to believe that the less they know the happier they are, with this ideology comes the law that books are illigal and anyone cought with one are punished by death. There is however, a group of people that are known as the rebels and their goal is to let people live how they want with the exception of murder and rape etc. But that means they nee to over throw the government to make everyone happy. Help is definitely going to be appreciated!!

If you ever need a cover photo or any art let me know :grin:

Is it Classic, Ink or Limelight

Hey.
I can help you writing if that’s what you need.
I can’t be your so-called coauthor but I can definitely help you out with spot directing, script templates, zooms and all that? But just as a replacement for googling things since that takes literally forever.

1 Like

I would definitely be interested in being your co-writer! :grin:

You can dm me on Instagram if you want? Mine is @freesmilestories

1 Like

:heart:

If you need any covers/splashes I can help with that and I can give you any directing advice too if you need