Help Wanted in Writing First Story - Possible Group Collab

So I’ve been an active Episode reader since the app came out. I’ve always dreamed of making my own story, and have had lots of ideas, but have had issues in the coding department. I’ve tried making a story via the app but it’s so limited…I would really love to make a great story but feel that I can’t do it on my own. It would be really cool if we could start a group with potentially maybe another writer, a coder, and an advanced director, as well as a possible artist. I just really would love to be a part of making an Episode story. I have several ideas already if anyone is interested, or am totally open to new ideas as well! My favorite stories are romance, adventure, fantasy, and period dramas. If anyone is interested in working together please let me know! :smiley:

1 Like

I like coding but how are we going to do this ? like share a account? (I have never been a writing partner sorry )

That’s alright! :smiley: I haven’t either! Yes! We could either make a new one of our own, or just post it on one of our accounts. I believe that it would be nice to credit everyone who helps though. :smiley:

Hi there, I would love to help if you are willing to have another person join your partnership.
I am a new writer, but I’ve already half a book with my best friend.

1 Like

And to help with that situation, you could create a new account, and then share the info with the people you collarborate with. It would also be easier that way because then no single person would get the credit.
And if you come up with a group name, that’s the name you could publish under.

1 Like

hello! i am good at making art pieces like covers and the like, and i also can have a bunch of wild ideas for the story, characters, clothing, etc

1 Like

I can also help if you want me to :slight_smile:
I guess I’m decent at coding, and I can also make cover art and splashes (though I am not very good at them haha)

1 Like

I can help with most coding errors, like sound / music, zooms, spots, and other things! Or, supply you guys with some ideas (I’m too busy writing my own story to make these possible ideas come true :joy: ) . Also, I might be trying out digital art sometime soon, but I’ll have to see how things work out.

Good luck on your story!! :smile:

1 Like

i code and do artwork and I write I might be able help if you’d want me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all so much! :smiley: I really appreciate it! I’m going to make a PM so we all can discuss this with each other! :smiley:

2 Likes