Help wanted! Need co-writer

Hello to anyone interested, I am a amateur writer and I need help writing my story. I did have a previous co-writer once upon a time but she is no longer interested in helping me out (which is okay we are still friends) she just has a busier life. I write mainly fiction and 8/10 times it’ll have romance. I am love love. Anyway my current story is called the “Spiritual Library” it’s about a girl who lives in a dystopian world with a strict communist government that controls 75% of the earth. People under the government’s control are not allowed to have any knowledge of anything and are made to believe that the less they know the happier they are, with this ideology comes the law that books are illigal and anyone cought with one are punished by death. There is however, a group of people that are known as the rebels and their goal is to let people live how they want with the exception of murder and rape etc. But that means they nee to over throw the government to make everyone happy. Help is definitely going to be appreciated!!

2 Likes

You put this in the wrong area put it here

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/c/creators-discussion/find-a-writing-partner

Thank you so much, I’m new just made an account like 10 minutes ago I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction

1 Like

Np! I love helping the community. Have a nice day or night! :heart::wave:

You too! :heart:

1 Like

And if you need a pp (profile picture) I can help you!

Sorry If I am annoying but if you need help with more use this links too Discourse Text Formatting How-to!
Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

Hey ! Do you need help with plot ? Dialogues ? Backgrounds ? Coding ? What exactly ?

Hello @Nfdba! This is Camelost and we welcome you to the Episode Forums! I moved your topic to the correct category, and if you have any confusion about where to post, check out our Forum Tutorial! It’s got some great tips on where to correctly create topics! Thanks, and again, welcome to the Forums! :sunglasses:

Hey :slight_smile: tell me in what you need help and i might be able to help you

hey I’m new here and I really wanna start a story so can u be able to help me with it?
thanks

2 Likes

hey! If you still need someone I’m totally down to help!

Hey! I’m not that good in writing stories, too but I’m learning. I’m writing a story too. Idk if I have time for this but I think it would be great fun beeing your co-author. But I have a few spelling mistakes because I’m german. And at this moment idk if I have time for this, like I said before.
And maybe it is a bit late xD

do u have an instagram or stuff like that?
we can talk there about the story

May I be of assisatance

yeah! It’s trix.epy

Mine is 0_girl_from_outer_space_0

Hey I’ll help

I would like to help with it