HELP:Which stories are these avatar outfits came from?! 🤤😦

So recently i’ve been seeing a lot of beautiful avatar profile outfits on the episode app, and idk where to get them so pls if anyone knows where like which story it is from pls tell me that would really mean a lot tysm in advanced! :kissing_heart::heart:

THE OUTFITS

1 Like

These 3 were from the Profile Outfit Shop

This is from the story “Hot Mess”, but I’m not sure you can get it anymore.

And I’m not sure about the rest myself ;-;

1 Like

Since the others have been answered-

From the “Between two bilionares” story. Event has ended unfortunately

Profile outfit shop

Profile Outfit shop ig

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

hi thankyou so much, but if the three other outfit is from the outfit profile shop why does it says it’s completed?

The shop is a story so if you want to see the outfits again you’ll have to re-read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried replaying/re-reading it but these are the only outfits available

and the other two which is the orange one and the white top with jeans.

I think the outfits change from time to time :thinking:

maybe try updating the app if you haven’t? :thinking:

@Martini_98 @auralie i already updated the app but nothing happened, can i see your outfit profile shop story in the episode app if it’s okay? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because there are TWO of those, that’s the spring collection you need to find the summer collection, it has the same cover. I have it under my recommendation list so it’s easier for you to access on my profile, under @Marysol.Episode

1 Like

Omg thankyou so much found it under your profile and followed you, (hope you follow me back too lol :sweat_smile:) i didn’t know they were separated the summer collection didn’t show up on my app only the spring one anyways tysm! :heartpulse::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad you were able to find it, and yes I follow everyone back, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.