HELP? Why are my characters idle

MIMI (talk_flirt_charming)
What are you thinking?

@zoom on 69 313 to 204% in 0.2 using easein
@GIOVANNI walks to spot 0.929 79 172 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND GIOVANNI moves to layer 3 AND GIOVANNI does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND GIOVANNI faces right AND MIMI walks to spot 0.884 98 173 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND MIMI moves to layer 3 AND MIMI does it while idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

And yes i tried using &

its like they are how they are suppose to be for a second then idle

For starters, you could increase the 0.2 to perhaps 1 second so they have more time (and the readers have more time to see) to actually walk/do those animations and then you could add:

THEN CHAR1 starts animation AND CHAR2 starts animation

and that way they will start animations directly after finishing their walk and you won’t have an awkward idle pause between the walk and your next animations.
Hope that helps!

1 Like

yah but I have done something like this before with 0.1 seconds. Its like a fast zoom thingy am doing to create an effect. Thank you though!

When exactly are they idle? While walking? After walking?

after

Add in a then statement.

MIMI (talk_flirt_charming)

What are you thinking?
@zoom on 69 313 to 204% in 0.2 using easein
@GIOVANNI walks to spot 0.929 79 172 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND GIOVANNI moves to layer 3 AND GIOVANNI does it while holdwaist_give_idle_rear AND GIOVANNI faces right AND MIMI walks to spot 0.884 98 173 in zone 1 in 0.2 AND MIMI moves to layer 3 AND MIMI does it while idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop then MIMI starts animation and GIOVANNI starts animation

Change out “animation” to whatever animations you want them doing.

ohok ty sm!

it worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.