Help why can't i have a woman wear a fire uniform

hi can someone help me. in my story the woman character is a firefighter. i went into outfits and manged to use some of the clothing items. but it says the outfit isn’t aloud. when i try to put it in the seen. what can i do? as im sure the firefighters uniform is made for men only. which i think should be changed as you do get women that are firefighters too.anyway. back to the help. what can i do ? can someone make a outfit for me maybe i dont know where to start.
many thanks

Make sure the outfit you’ve created is for the female. You might have accidentally created the male version and made a female character wear it.
You can check it by category, “For: Generic Female”.

2 Likes

Thank you yes that’s how I got the outfit for the woman. But still says there is a problem with the scene I will try again thank you :relaxed:

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.