Help with a good story description please!

So basically, I’m new here and I’m thinking about writing a story based on a love trio between a girl and her bestfriend and a cute guy who enters their life, and that’s where the drama begins! And I really want help with the story description I want it to be creative and attractive to all the readers! Any help would be appreciated <3

1 Like

First I recommend visiting my story title shop, I think you could find some good story titles in there, if you want to avoid a cliché title like “Falling for the bad boy” etc. :laughing:

Second, I recommend my other thread - Writing an Episode story 101 - The key to success. There are some writing tips on how to make your story stand out, how to attract and keep the readers :slight_smile:

For a description, I would definitely go for something unique and mysterious. There are many stories out there with similar plots, so I think you should avoid having a cliché desciption. Here are some ideas:

1. Will you be able to resist a new, mysterious temptation when [Name] enters your life? Or will you sacrifice your friendship in the name of lust?

2. Your heart has always belonged to your bestfriend. Things start to change when [Name] enters your life. Will you go for the unknown or choose an old love instead?

3. All chaos breaks loose the second you meet [Name]. Meanwhile things between you and your bestfriend start to heat up. A battle awaits and the prize is your heart.

4. It has always been more than just friendship between you and [Friend]. Will you admit your feelings or give in to the stranger next door?

Hope this helps :pleading_face: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :herb:

2 Likes

Thank you so much it helped!! I’m totally gonna use one of them :heart:thanks for helping I appreciate you alot

1 Like

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.