Help with a scene?

I wanna do this scene where like the character is in a hotel room looking thru a camera to another hotel room across the street. I just don’t know where I could find a camre overlay.

And I also wanna scene where it’s like from the point of the camera like you have the lines of the camera as if you’re looking from the camera yourself and then you can see the other room from there and this one character doing stuff if the room. I just don’t know how I could create this scene, anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

I think the biggest thing is finiding those overlays. or at least someone who can make them.

2 Likes

Hey, I just made this overlay for you:

You’ll have to upload it to see what it looks like really :laughing:

You can code it like this:
&ui CAMERA create
&ui CAMERA opacity 1 in 0

‘ui’ makes the overlay ‘stick’ to the camera, so that wherever you zoom, pan etc. it stays on the screen. It makes coding scenes behind camera a lot easier. Hope this helps! :slight_smile: Let me know if you need any more help. :tulip:

1 Like

Oh WOW thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: That’s perfect for that one scene :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.