Help with a story cover and story description

Okay, I’ll get started now! Can I have the information for the cover about what you want on it?

Okay message me the details whenever you can

Story title: Dare
Author: Milktoast

Story description: A dare to make the schools bad boy fall in love with her in 2 weeks. Then break it off with him, on the night of prom, or will her feelings catch up to her? But a dare is a dare.

Female Appearance-
Body: Tan
Eye Brows: Seductive Arch
Hair: Straight (Cayeen)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Taupe)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Terracotta)

Male Appearance:
Body: Tan
Eye Brows: Thick Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (Black)
Eyes: Round Piercing (Green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)

Female Outfit:
Demin Jacket
Moon necklace
High Waist Jeans New
Yellow Pastel Platform Boots
Yellow Breezy Top

Male Outfit:
Shirt (Black)
Basic Sneakers (Black)
Light Stitch Jeans (Clam Beige)
Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)

Also, thank you so much for doing this.

Okay! I should have it done within a couple of days. Do you have any specific animations or backgrounds you would like?
@Epy.raven I’m really not trying to be rude or anything. But I wouldn’t start working on the cover. because she never really asked you to make one. I mean no disrespect!

I never even started

I saw it and left it alone since you were

Okay! Just making sure :blush:

The female be; flirt_wink_forward
And the male to be; Hugging her
Also could I have large and small cover

1 Like

Hi I was wondering how my cover was going. I’m not trying to hurry you, I know you have your own life outside of making these, Thanks

1 Like

Shit! I started making it and then forgot. I’m really sorry! I’ll work really hard on it right now, I should have it done in a couple of hours. Sorry again!

1 Like

How is this? Would you like anything changed?

2 Likes

Hi, no that’s fine. I absolutely love it apart from the wrong jeans for the girl. If you can change it please do, but if you cannot, that is fine. And also a large cover if possible.

1 Like

Whoops, sorry about that! I can definitely change that. I should have the large cover and the corrections done sometime today.

Okay, how are these?

3 Likes

They are amazing, thank you so much! ow do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

You can credit me as my instagram account @episode_aprill, but I never require credit so I will leave it up to you! :blush:

1 Like

I would love to credit you, thanks!

1 Like

i need a story cover!