Help with a title for my story

Soooo, I need help with a title for my story. I also need help with how you guys with more mature scenes/language stay within the guidelines. I’m reading multiple stories with mature content and wanted to know how other authors put that content into their stories without violating the guidelines.

Okay, so basically my story is about a girl who can see auras and also has supernatural abilities where she can manipulate the emotions of others which will alter their aura momentarily. I don’t wanna give away the whole story line so if you want to know, pm me if you wanna help me out and give feedback. I’m stuck because I kind of don’t know where to begin being a first time writer so if you have directing tips, etc. I’ll take all of the feedback I can get. I’m also trying to come up with a name for my main character meaning strong or wielder of emotions. Her personality is strong willed, reserved in certain areas because of her past, stubborn, very loving and loyal to the few people that she does have. She is also very beautiful; tan skin, dark hair, and purple eyes.

Give me any feedback or advice that you have and let me know if you’d be interested in reading my story :slight_smile: Also, if you know a lot about auras please inform me!!

2 Likes

I really like the idea of this story :slight_smile: Maybe you can title it, “Shielded Auras” or something? I came up with “shielded” because you said she is a very reserved person

1 Like

I actually really like that!! I was trying to use a synonym for manipulate or something to do with emotion in my title but I really like your suggestion!

1 Like

The premise sounds very interesting! I prefer naming titles after the storyline instead of what it’s about, but I’d love to help you with your story anytime😆

1 Like

I’ll take all of the help I can get, lol!! You can pm me if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What genre is the story? Is it mainly sad or happy?

1 Like

It’s gonna be under fantasy and it’s both. There’s gonna be a few plot twists but it is both sad and happy, in between I’d say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm. How about “Soul Puppet” or something with the word puppet maybe?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.