Help with characters walking to spot

Hey everyone,

I am very new to this and I am currently struggling on how making my character enters a scene to spot, but rear! I don’t know if you guys understand? Like the character enters in the scene but she is walking backwards, and I don’t wanna see her walking backwards, I want to see the back of the character while walking to spot. Can anyone help with that please?

2 Likes

Sure! What the code should be is @CHARACTER walks to spot scale x y in T AND CHARACTER does it while rear-animation, Hope this helps! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I did something wrong, but it doesn’t works. The code in my script is:

@ROSE walks to spot 0.747 275 246 in zone 1 in 3 scale x y in T AND ROSE is walk_neutral_rear

1 Like

Remove the “scale x y in T.” I mean those are placeholders for the code like in 0.747 275 246. 0.747 is the scaling/size of the character, and the x and y (275, 246) are as if on a coordinate plane, and the T was the same as “in 3” because the T was a “time” placeholder.

2 Likes

Ok thank you! :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.