Help with CHARS walking rear

community
general
coding
communication

Hi episode community!
I’m having two chars walk to a spot further away. They are walking rear so when I have them both get there, they need to face right like normal. But when they get to their spot they face left quickly before facing right. This bothers me and I’m wondering if there is a way to have them just face right when they get to their spot so it’s more smooth looking. This is what I have on my script currently:

@REYSME walks to spot 0.222 136 329 in 2.5 AND REYSME faces left AND REYSME does it while walk_neutral_rear AND TALIA walks to spot 0.228 112 329 in 2.6 AND TALIA faces left AND TALIA does it while walk_neutral_rear
&REYSME faces right AND TALIA faces right

@REYSME walks to spot 0.222 136 329 in 2.6 AND REYSME faces left AND REYSME does it while walk_neutral_rear AND TALIA walks to spot 0.228 112 329 in 2.6 AND TALIA faces left AND TALIA does it while walk_neutral_rear THEN REYSME faces right AND TALIA faces right

Try adding in the bolded part : )

Nice catch by @ Dara.Amarie , I didn’t even notice that XD
Just edited it in now ^^

It still did it but it’s much more smoother adding the (then).

REYSME is walking in 2.5 seconds while TALIA is walking in 2.6 seconds. You need to make them walk at the same exact time if you put both commands on the same line.

Or you can just separate the 2 commands on different lines like this:

&REYSME walks to spot 0.222 136 329 in 2.5 AND REYSME faces left AND REYSME does it while walk_neutral_rear THEN REYSME faces right
@TALIA walks to spot 0.228 112 329 in 2.6 AND TALIA faces left AND TALIA does it while walk_neutral_rear THEN TALIA faces right

Thank you Dara that did it. :heart:

Solved and closed. :smiley: