Help with club scene placement

Please help, I need help with character placement on this club scene

how many Characters do you want? I may be able to help what style

I want one character on the stage and 2 of my main characters in the dance floor and 3 other main characters by the bar. I say no more than 12. I don’t want it to look to crowded

1 Like

I should be able to do that for you would just change the names to your characters once I’m done and what ever animation you want

I’ll start on it.

Do you want then to be sitting at the bar or standing also is it INK or LL? I can do both just need to know.

I want them standing

1 Like

What style is is in? INK or LL?

Ink

1 Like

INT. NIGHTCLUB BAR - NIGHT

&CHARACTER spot 0.480 201 426 AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is sing_pop_loop

@transition fade in black 2

@CHARACTER spot 0.498 144 357 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER moves to layer -1 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is dance_whip_loop AND CHARACTER spot 0.453 69 369 in zone 2 AND TYLER moves to layer -4 AND TYLER faces right AND TYLER is dance_groove_loop

@CHARACTER spot 0.597 189 299 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER moves to layer -2 AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is dance_club_loop

@pan to zone 2

@pause for 2

@CHARACTER stands back right AND CHARACTER is talk_arms_crossed_loop AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER spot 0.840 259 201 AND CHARACTER is shiftweight AND KATIE faces left

@CHARACTER stands back left AND CHARACTER is think AND CHARACTER faces right

@pan to zone 3

I have it set up were it will pan through the zones for you when the scene starts. It will go from zone 1 to zone 2

Thank you I will let you know how it works out. I will give IG credit. Im trying to finish up my story and finally published my first story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always happy to help, if you need help again I would be more then happy to try to help you out. Also if something doesn’t work right or look right let me know I’ll fix it for you. :slight_smile:

@Bethany1
I can’t seem to get the guys by the bar.

i tweak it a bit but when i play it in mobile device to tweak it further it doesn’t seem to want to stick

@transition fade out black in 1
@transition fade in black in 1
@zoom on 190 354 to 145% in 0
&BECKY J spot 0.480 201 426 AND BECKY J faces right AND BECKY J is sing_pop_loop

@SAVANNAH spot 0.498 144 357 in zone 2 AND SAVANNAH moves to layer -1 AND SAVANNAH faces left AND SAVANNAH is dance_whip_loop AND DAWN spot 0.453 69 369 in zone 2 AND DAWN moves to layer -4 AND DAWN faces right AND DAWN is dance_groove_loop

@TYLER spot 0.597 189 299 in zone 2 AND TYLER moves to layer -2 AND TYLER faces right AND TYLER is dance_club_loop

@pan to zone 2

@pause for 2

@EZRA stands back right AND EZRA spot 0.840 -33 243 AND EZRA is talk_arms_crossed_loop AND EZRA faces left AND DOMINIC spot 0.840 36 237 AND DOMINIC is shiftweight AND DOMINIC faces left

@IAN stands back left AND IAN spot 0.840 -104 240 AND IAN is think AND IAN faces right

@pan to zone 3

1 Like

My think is not working for me to preview anything. I am trying to get it were I can see my story as soon as it starts working for me I’ll check it out and see if I can get it to work right. :slight_smile:

@Bethany1 no rush, im waiting for episode to approve some backgrounds for me and its taking forever :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I have had four backgrounds and some overlays in review for a bit know. But its because they get behind when they do like events and they just got done with the Thriller one so they will start getting cough up aging here soon.

Working on it know for you hopefully I can get it to work right for you.

I thank I see the problem. The last two characters you didn’t tack out stands back left. You have that and the spot you want them in and you can’t have both. I’m going to check to make sure but I believe that is what is wrung with is.

@transition fade in black in 1

@zoom on 190 354 to 145% in 0

&BECKY J spot 0.480 201 426 AND BECKY J faces right AND BECKY J is sing_pop_loop

&SAVANNAH spot 0.498 144 357 in zone 2 AND SAVANNAH moves to layer -1 AND SAVANNAH faces left AND SAVANNAH is dance_whip_loop AND DAWN spot 0.453 69 369 in zone 2 AND DAWN moves to layer -4 AND DAWN faces right AND DAWN is dance_groove_loop

&TYLER spot 0.597 189 299 in zone 2 AND TYLER moves to layer -2 AND TYLER faces right AND TYLER is dance_club_loop

@pan to zone 2

@pause for 2

&EZRA spot 0.840 -110 221 in zone 4 AND EZRA is talk_arms_crossed_loop AND EZRA faces left AND DOMINIC spot 0.840 -43 231 in zone 3 AND DOMINIC is shiftweight AND DOMINIC faces left

&IAN spot 0.840 -197 232 in zone 4 AND IAN is think AND IAN faces right

@pan to zone 4

Okay, I think I got it for you. :slight_smile: Let me know if something is not right again. You may need to move them around again in the last zone, sorry about that.