Help With CodingšŸ’›

Hey Fellow Episodiansā¤
We all know how complicated coding a story can be, especially if one is just starting out and even though there are hundreds of thousands of tutorials on YouTube to help you with coding, I personally feel, one still needs someone who will proof read their story, suggest ways to make it better and help avoid small errors here and there.
If you need someone to do that for you, you can always reach out to me on my Instagram @.apwrites. (thereā€™s an underscore _ before the first dot and at the end after the second dot, donā€™t know why it wonā€™t appear here) and I will try my best to help you out! :blush:

Much love, Stay Safe!
Regards
Aishani

4 Likes

aww ur so sweet :pleading_face::heart::heart: im nt writing a story currently but when i have problems iā€™ll ask u and iā€™ll recommed u to my friends

2 Likes

@MMG My pleasure girl, if you or someone you know need any help ever, contact me without any hesitationā¤

1 Like

Will do! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey
I wanted to ask do you also help in writing the dialogues
Cuz I am not that good at itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

@BhishmaPradhan Yes I doā¤ļø

1 Like

Hey! @aish08 If you are still available then can you please help me with improving my coding?

1 Like

@Teja_6274 Hello. Yes, I am available.
I will be more than happy to help you. Please DM me on my Instagram account @.apwrites. :heart:

2 Likes

Thks

1 Like