Help with customization coding

Hello, so one of my readers told me that the hairstyle of one of the characters changed back to the default one even when they changed it to their liking. My question is, how can I fix that? Or how do I make it so the charcaters stay customized to the reader’s liking through the story?

1 Like

You might’ve changed it in the character CC yourself. I’m pretty sure that changes it too. But the command should work (like in Dara’s template).

1 Like

How exactly? You mean if I changed something in her template (say for doing limited cc) that would’ve messed it up?

1 Like

If it still says the @CHARACTER changes hair into Hairstyle it should work normal and if not you might’ve changed something yourself.

1 Like

Characters will stay customized throughout the whole story unless you manually change it yourself with a command or if you change the hair in the portal and save

1 Like

Does this happen to some readers even without me changing the hairstyles manually?

1 Like

Not unless they replay your story and start over. Did you change the hairstyle in the portal and save and then publish your story again?

1 Like

I didn’t. I checked the script and I didn’t change the hairstyle for either of the custumizable characters nor in the portal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.