Help with description [POLL]

I need a little help with the description for my story that will be out in a few days. What do you think about this one? The story is a Christmas romance story.

EDIT: The story is now OUT: Episode Writer Portal

A dreamy trip to Paris for the holidays seems like the perfect getaway, except for a small detail. Or two, if you count the southern boy you can’t seem to stay away from.

Do you like this description?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Quick summary of what the story is about:

A girl wins a trip to Paris, just in time for Christmas. Little does she knows that it isn’t what she had in mind. To top it all, the first encounter she has in this city is with a boy, who makes a bad first impression on her, but someone who, she’ll slowly catch feelings for.

Any suggestion is very welcome :two_hearts:

10 Likes

bump

1 Like

Amazingggg! Please continue the story!!! I would love to read it when its out! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! It will be out on Nov 25 (two days!!) :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yay! I’m definitely going to read it :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I love it could u let me know when it’s out?

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I will! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Good luck with publishing :blob_hearts: What’s your episode name? :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! My author name is Emma.stories, but I’m not sure it will show up on the app :confused: Tell me if you can find me :two_hearts:

1 Like

Whats ur description in ur caption cause I found a few :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

This is my profile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The story I’m talking about here isn’t out yet though, it will be in two days :two_hearts:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Sounds lovely!

Maybe change the words “a small detail” to “one small detail.” I think it sounds better that way (especially since you say “two” after it).

2 Likes

I just changed it! Thanks for the advice :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump

Girl, let me know when you publish because this story sounds epic :pray: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face: I will!

I lovvve the description :heart_eyes: but i wouldn’t read the story NOT BECAUSE it’s plot doesn’t sound good BUT BECAUSE im not fond of christmas stories or movies or anything :tired_face:
Again, love the description tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like