Help with directions

Hi, My character is carry the other one and I want them to exits at the same time so it looks like he’s being carried out of the screen.

and I want them to exits at the top of the screen,
Where they stand now.

@TYLER is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and ASHTON is applaud_sit_happy_loop

1 Like

Just type:

&TYLER walks to spot … AND ASHTON walks to spot…
@/TYLER is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and ASHTON is applaud_sit_happy_loop (exclude the / , I didn’t want to tag anyone.)
@pause for 2

Hope it works

1 Like

INT. JUVIE WELLES BEDROOM - NIGHT with EFFECT DIM 60

@cut to zone 3

@TYLER enters from right to screen center in zone 3 AND TYLER does it while walk_box_neutral_loop AND ASHTON walks to screen center in zone 3 AND ASHTON does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop

do you know what I need to change because right now my characters won’t enter the screen

1 Like

Do you want them to exit the scene while doing those animations? The command would look like this:

&TYLER walks to spot __________ and TYLER faces left/right and TYLER does it while animation
@ASHTON walks to spot __________ and ASHTON faces left/right and ASHTON does it while animation

2 Likes

Remove “in zone 3” from the enters commands. You cannot have the zone number when using the enter command

3 Likes

Try what @Dara.Amarie says. She’s the expert.
If that doesn’t work, you can try my method but it’s more complicated.
&TYLER enters from right to screen center
@/TYLER starts walk_box_neutral_loop

&ASHTON walks to screen center
@ASHTON starts sleep_sit_neutral_loop

@pause for 3

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.