Help with drawing in ibis paint x 🥺

heyy so guys please I need help!
about one or two months ago I started drawing on ibis paint x in episode style and if you could tell me use full tips or tutorials or anything you thing that could help me please you’re welcome cause I fell like my art is trash and idk what to do :sparkling_heart:

my latest art

tips in shading, drawing eyes, lips, hair and so on are welcome

you’re doing great so far!
and to be honest, skills come with time, I don’t even know how, they just do. make sure to play around with different features!

1 Like

thank you and what you mean by features?

ok so same omg I gave up on drawing but I do have some tips.
•don’t worry if it’s not perfect, you’re still learning it’s fine to make mistakes
• USE THE MAGIC WAND!! it’s a lifesaver and it saves so much time!
• practice shading, highlighting and specific areas of inexpertise by using other people’s outlines
• don’t spend too much time drawing, it starts to consume you, at least it did me :grimacing:

also you did AMAZING for you first piece im honestly blown away!

1 Like

Feautures mean the type/shape of nose, eyes, lips which varies person to person

1 Like

for hair I trace the picture that I’m using, for instance I’m using a random model, I’ll trace the lines of the hair and the outline and then color it in and shade with the magic tool!
i could send you a tutorial on ig if you have it!

1 Like

hahaha thank you so Mach for the tips and it’s not my first it’s my latest :joy:
and what did you use the magic wand for? :white_heart:

okaay thanks!!

1 Like

yess please cause for the hair it looks like it has lines no shad or anything :joy:
my insta is @epy_lola

1 Like

I use it when shading, so I’ll select the part I want to shade with the magic wand and then shade. it helps to keep everything from smearing and shit :joy_cat:

1 Like

hahaha great tip💖

well I meant “tools”. basically everything that iBis Paint X gives you!

1 Like

okay thanks for the advice!!

1 Like