Help with editing a background to be night

hii! i’m trying to make a night version of my background on photoshop.

that’s what i have so far but the window still has sunlight coming through, so can anyone help with editing it to make it look like it’s actually night.
i’m just using it for my story so feel free to edit it yourself but you can give me tips too :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

If you take the original BG, make the part of the wall with sunlight the same as the rest and make the curtain the came color as the rest, then darken it, that should work.

1 Like

I tried, I added night sky💕

I hope this helps💕

2 Likes

omg those are so great thank you so much! how should i credit you?

also, do you have any general tips (or tutorials you’ve watched) for adding the night sky in the window?

i used photoshop for the brightness but i also use ibispaint x and im pretty flexible in terms of what apps i can use! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No credit needed💕 I’m just glad I could help💕

I use ibispaint x to remove parts of the window and then go online and find a night sky. Download it and upload onto ibis and put on a layer behind the background. Also I use filter to either make it brighter or darker depending on the edit I’m making💕

I don’t really have any videos tutorial suggestions. I just kinda learned playing around with ibispaint x. But Joseph Evans has some good photoshop tutorials on youtube that might help💕

I hope this helps💕

2 Likes

okay that was super helpful thank you sm!

1 Like