Help with error

Hi everybody, I’m in need of some help. Whenever I load my story on my laptop on a new tab, it’s fine. I can preview the story, spot my characters, etc. But as since as I hit "save and preview, " it gives me the error down below. I can just refresh the page and it’ll be fine, but the error comes back each time. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

I’ll just ignore it it happens when I’m writing and there’s nothing wrong with the story so don’t worry :wink:

i see, it’s hard to ignore it though. every single time i save something new to my script, i have to reload the page. it gets quite annoying after awhile.

This happened to me a few months ago. I sent a ticket and they replied saying it was a known error and they were working on it. About a week later, it was fine. But now it’s happening to me again on and off again. It’s usually when I make a change and the save and preview. But if I close the tab and open it again it works… Until I make another change and try to preview it :sweat_smile: Sorry I’m no help, but at least you know you’re not alone

2 Likes

It’s a glitch.

I’d suggest trying to clear your cache/cookies. It helps for me sometimes.

Happening to me too :woman_shrugging:t3::confused:

thanks! i’ll try this