Help with finding sounds

Do you know what is the name of that sound in which we can hear the gliches sound when the tv is not working,I mean when the tv screen is like this⇩⇩⇩⇣⇣⇣⇣


Actually, I’m not sure whether there is a sound effect like that. If there actually is please tell me :slightly_smiling_face:

Try static or phonebeep or so if you want that censor sound :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Actually, this one sounds exactly like the censor sound. Thanks!

1 Like


1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.