Help with hair problem

Soo I have a hijabi character who is usually bald but I changed her to have hair in one scene, then later on when I realized I can’t just change them into bald again I created a copy so that that one can have hair.
Now when I read the story on my phone my og bald character still has that hair I gave her peeking through her hijab and my question is will the same happen to readers who read my episodes before I switched her with the copy for the hair scene?

2 Likes

It wont happen to them. If on your phone they go through some command there change feature they will keep haveing it until you change it again. Even if you delete the command.

3 Likes

Ok because that scene was in my first episode and I switched her with the copy later on now I’m working on ep 4 where that happened, so I can just update with no issue?

2 Likes

Yeah. Unleash people have read it then they will properly have the hair too

1 Like

Oh ok that was exactly what I was worrying about, guess I’ll have to create a third clone then :joy:.

2 Likes

I get it I use a clone to for hair I have a muslim charatere too

1 Like

If only there was the option to turn characters bald then my life would have been so much easier… :joy:

2 Likes

If it really bothers you when you test your story, you can create a clone character with bald hair and just have your character “become” the clone character so she can be bald again.

@CHARACTER becomes CLONE

2 Likes

I’m a little confused, how exactly does that work and what does it do?

1 Like

It makes any character look exactly like another character

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.