Help with Intro Overlays!

Hello everyone! I’m in need of a bit of help with my intro for the Adventurous contest!

I’ve already looked over Dara.marie’s thread on overlays one too many times and I’m still stuck and confused :pensive:

So, the title is going to be an overlay that I upload to my portal and what I’m trying to do is practically spin it from far away and have it stop up close to the reader’s view. (hopefully someone knows what I’m trying to describe lol)

Now, I’ve read Dara.marie’s thread about rotating overlays and making them spin but how do I make them spin from far away into the reader’s view? :thinking:

If anyone could help me, YOU ARE AMAZING.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I can help. I have a code for it. Rn I am out, let me send you when I get back home.

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

INT.BACKGROUND
&overlay OVERLAYNAME create
&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to 266 396
@overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to 0.172 0.172
&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to 100 440 in 3
&overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point 0 0 in 3
&overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to 0.0 0.0 in 3
@overlay CHAPTER1 opacity 1 in 3
&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to -49 130 in 3
@overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to 0.370 0.370 in 3
[This is the code, for rotating the overlay from far to the screen almost in the middle. You can shift here and there if you like. This is the base code I have used it in my story. You can try it out. Just add the name of Overlay where I have written OVERLAYNAME.]

Let me know if you need any more help in coding. Or want any changes in this code.

Thank you so much! This helps a ton! :blush:

1 Like

Np. Let me know if you need any further help.
Credit goes @shona_episode
my insta id.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.