Help With Looping Command (gif)

Hey, so I need some help! I’m trying to loop these overlays because it is a gif and it goes on for the whole scene. I keep getting this error, I think I’m overcomplicating it. But please if you can, take a look and see if you can spot what’s wrong :no_mouth:
Usually I would figure it out, but it has been awhile wince I’ve actually coded even though I still know most of it, this is puzzling me.

2 Likes

It may be because you’re writing opacity 0% instead of just 0

1 Like

I always do it like that, even when I’m not looping it. Infact the opacity 1 was originally 100% but I changed it to 1, since that’s how everyone else does it lol

I did what you suggested though and it still comes up with the same error. Thanks for trying :hugs:

Interesting :thinking: I’m just having another look over it

Maybe you can’t use AND when looping??

Sorry I’m not sure

@Dara.Amarie
@Apes
Maybe you could shead some light on this?

1 Like

You should try putting the last command before the loop THEN not AND

1 Like

Okay so… before you said that, I messed it up even more :sob: :no_mouth:
Here is the new script, with the new error. But I think the other error still stands aswell. :thinking:

The last opacity command has a invalid number

1 Like

And make the last AND a THEN

1 Like

I did both, and they didn’t do anything :sweat:

1 Like

Actually, in all of your opacity commands, there is 0.1.1 where it should be just 0.1

1 Like

Okay, so I fixed the number errors but now it’s back to the original error. :pensive:

1 Like

Not sure! :woman_shrugging:t3: Sorry!
@Dara.Amarie

1 Like

It’s okay, thank you for trying! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Emmzy is correct. You cannot use AND with loop commands. They only work with THEN

1 Like

Ohh alright! So will it still work the same if I change it to then? Like will the transitions be smooth?

So I changed all the AND to THEN and I edited a couple things but it doesn’t loop and it’s also very bad transitions to the next overlay. The overlay at the end also doesn’t go to 0 opacity. :pensive: Here is my script, would you mind looking over it for me please? Or anyone that sees this. :grin: