Help with making text overlays

Hello people.
So I’ve been trying to look for a website that can let me make text pngs for overlays BUT I need to make them in a specific font (trebuchet bold italic) and most websites don’t have this font. I have it downloaded on my computer but the websites won’t let me use my own font. Can someone link a website that’ll work?

Feel free to check out: Lunaa's Text Overlay Thread {OPEN}

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to request in there because I have to make a LOT

1 Like

@JemU776 have I told you you how much I love you…what :hushed: No I haven’t told you…Well @JemU776…I LOVE YOU :heart:

1 Like

Feel free to request I have lots and lost of time and I’m usually up late at night just scrolling on Instagram passing time

Love you too :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I need them in a specific font though (and I don’t think you understand what I mean by a lot because I mean a LOT) lol

1 Like

I have the font image

I have the time literally I have nothing else to do BUT if you just don’t want me to do them it’s all good in the hood

2 Likes

Okay you can do them (thank you so much omg)… but get ready…

1 Like

Do you want me to send them here or on the request thread?

1 Like

You can request them in the thread…and let me know if you want them with a shadow as well

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is related to overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like