Help with music guidelinesšŸ™ˆ

Hello! First of all Iā€™m not sure I put this in the right category. My question is: can I recommend to the reader to listen to a specific song during the chapter? Or is it considered copyright? I would create a splash recommending them to listen to that one song. I read the guidelines multiple times but I canā€™t find anything about this.

Thank you! Iā€™ll probably PM Tyler for this.

1 Like

Hey @lazy_donut and let me help you with that! Your thread is asking a question that is pertaining to Episode but doesnā€™t seem to fit in any of the Episode related sub-forums :astonished:. Although ā€œShare Feedbackā€ might look like the correct place for a thread like this, that sub-forum is only intended for leaving story feedback :cat_shocked:. For anything Episode related that doesnā€™t seem to belong in any of the Episode sub-forums these go in the Episode Fan Community section.

For exact and accurate information on where to correctly create threads on the forums please check out our forum tutorial here and keep in mind that excessively creating threads in incorrect sub-forums does violate the forum rules.

Thanks a bunch and reach out to me via pm if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You can recommend music. Itā€™s not against the guidelines. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely allowed! You can mention song titles and the artists. Iā€™ve also seen authors specifically suggest to reads to listen to their playlists (on Spotify or YouTube) while reading the chapter(s) in the story :blush:

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.