Help with my storyyyy

I can NOT for the life in me fiqure out a story line, I CAN`T! HeLp MeEeE!

Do you have anything in mind?
Half a plot, genre etc.

1 Like

I agree with @MG_789 do u have any ideas on your mind to start off with your plot. Did u check out any story prompts for help.

1 Like

I have! I know MC works like a bar, LI comes to town and discovers this bar other than that idk

LI and MC meet outside the bar after her shift but he can`t tell who she is by her face only by her tattoo

3 Likes

Okay so the MC works at a bar then the LL comes to town discovering the bar and sees the MC walks outside and then the LL get a look at the MC then recognizes the tattoo.

So, could the tattoo be something related to the LL, could the tattoo be something that the LL have as well, could the tattoo something important to the LL?

1 Like

It’s a dragon so idk hmm

1 Like

LI has been working every free second he has at his workplace, the only good thing is when he gets off. MC is a lonely bartender who passes out drinks like candy, unremarkable and forgettable the only thing “outstanding” was her dragon tattoo.
One day when a stranger comes in, she serves him without a second glance. But this stranger doesn’t think she’s as “forgettable” as she thinks, especially not that dragon tattoo.

As for reasons why the tattoo matters maybe he knew someone a while ago with that tattoo.
Or what @lanafrazer_episode said
Idk how helpful this is :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Love this! Thank you!!

1 Like

Does anyone have any bar backgrounds with the overlays that match?

I think there are already some on the art catalog :thinking:

1 Like

There are, I was wanting some more modern and white and black lol, I found some tho

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.