Help with my vampire

I need help I need to know how to show my character’s vampire fangs fast and make them disappear fast also. and second How to change eye colors fast ? last thing How to make my Character move really fast.

1. Make sure that you have chosen a lip shape that has both a regular and vampire version
    1a. Use the command “@CHARACTER previews lipshape (name of lip shape)”
    1b. Use the command “@CHARACTER unpreviews lipshape (name of lip shape)”

If you want to select the speed at which this happens, you may need to use overlays.

1. Repeat the process but use “@CHARACTER previews eyecolor (name of eye color)”

2. There is a ‘super speed’ in the animations category, but any time you make a character go from one spot to another, you have to use the phrase ‘in __.’ This __ is the number of seconds that you want the overlay, character, or even the transition, to take place. To make a character move faster, choose a small number, likely a number less than 1. To make a character slow down, increase the number.

I hope that this answers all of your questions!

1 Like

I’ll let you know when I try it thank you for replying.

1 Like

can you show me an example of what you said here.

(You have to use the phrase ‘in __.’ This __ is the number of seconds that you want the overlay, character, or even the transition, to take place. To make a character move faster, choose a small number, likely a number less than 1. To make a character slow down, increase the number.)

Sorry for the late reply. What I do when using this method of character travel, I will move the character around the screen until they are where I want them to end up. Then, I copy that location (seen in the text boxes below the preview image) and reword it so that it says:

@CHARACTER walks to (size, x and y axises) in zone (1, 2, or 3) in (number of seconds)”

1 Like