Help with overlay coding needed please

So I was trying to code this bloody Water burst overlay for the last hour and IT DOES NOT WANNA WORK THE WAY I WANT IT TO :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

So if it helps here is what the overlay looks like:

Summary

WATERBURST4

And here is how I want the scene to go:

Summary

There are two girls in a bathroom who witness a water burst due to a broken faucet. Suddenly there is a water burst about to hit them… I want the overlay to show in the zone 3 rotating and getting bigger while it’s rotating and then show the girls in zone 1.
The problem is, it does rotate but does NOT get bigger, and it does NOT stop in the exact position I coded it to go to, which is around the left corner of zone 3. Instead, it looks like it shifts to zone 1, and when I check, it shows in zone 1… SMH IM SO FRUSTRATED :sob::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Here is the portal coding:

@zoom on 217 411 to 172% in 0 AND cut to zone 1
EMY (talk_afraid)
| bold , animation:shuffle-sideways |It’s heading towards us!!!

@cut to zone 3 AND zoom reset

@overlay WATERBURST4 opacity 0.5 in 0
@overlay WATERBURST4 shifts to 86 276 in 4
@overlay WATERBURST4 scales to 0.831 0.831 in 4
@overlay WATERBURST4 rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0.5 loop INFINITE times

PS: I created the overlay with the background, and set opacity to 0 till that scene.

Please let me know if you need me to copy more of the portal, I thought that was enough.

Thank you so much I’ll owe you my life if you solve my misery :sob::weary::pray:t2:

Hey! I could try to help you but what bg are you using?

1 Like

This could help :point_down:

1 Like

Try this

1 Like

INT. COLLEGE BATHROOM - DAY

1 Like

THANK YOU! I will try it!

1 Like

Still no luck :frowning: thank you tho :heartpulse:

Hmmm

&overlay WATERBURST4 shifts to 86 276 in zone 3 in 4
&overlay WATERBURST4 scales to 0.831 0.831 in 4
&overlay WATERBURST4 rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0.5 loop INFINITE times
@overlay WATERBURST4 opacity 0.5 in 0

This is my last idea haha

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED!!! :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
the solution was in the “in zone 3” in the first line, I’m so dumb :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Hahaha no problem hun! Glad it worked! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Closed: Incorrect post was marked as solved by op @Jihi so I went ahead and corrected it. Thanks :yay: