Help with Remembering Choices

Hi, I’m having trouble figuring out how to get my script to remember choices. No matter which choice I pick, it always runs through the (chose_like) consequence. Below is my if/else code, if anybody can spot what’s wrong with it. I have the good_day and bad_day scenes both as labels, so they’re both present and complete.

if (chose_like){
goto good_day
}elif (chose_weird){
goto bad_day
}

if (chose_like){
goto good_day
}else{
goto bad_day
}

Keep in mind that when you test out gains, make sure to refresh the page if you’re using the web previewer, or reset story progress if you’re using the app. Otherwise both gains will be gained if you just restart the episode and choose both choices, which will confuse the system and just go to the first “if”

You could check out this guide:

Then there’s Joseph Evans’ tutorial on remembering choices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Div8rU8AA
Also, you’ll find plenty of super helpful tips through @ Dara.Amarie’s linktree: @dara.amarie.ep | Linktree

Terrific, the }else{ worked after I reset the script, thanks guys! JemU776, I’ve seen a lot of Joseph Evans’s videos, and they’re super helpful. I guess I got confused because he used elif, but I know now that it’s because his example had more than two choices, so he didn’t demonstrate }else{ Thanks again for your help everyone!