Help with remembering outfit!

Hello, and thank you for helping! I’m having a HORRIBLE time trying to have my outfit choice remembered after the user picks it.

Background:
I have three choices of outfits. One outfit I want to trigger a good response later in the same episode and the two other choices have a not so good outcome. The outfit choices themselves work perfectly, but I’m having trouble with the if/else thing.

Read this:

What does your choice and if/elif/else look like?

This is my if/else statement.

This is 1 of 3 of my clothing choice

2 of 3 of my clothing choices

3 of 3 of my clothing choices code

Dara, I posted my screenshots below :slight_smile: Thank you!

Jem, this is the guide I followed, and I still can’t get it to work. Suggestions? Code posted in photos. I have tried this guide and many others like it that I’ve found online.

You didn’t name your choice and your if/elif/else is not the correct format. Read what @JemU776 quoted above very carefully.

Okay, where do I name the choice? If I get that, I can follow the guide @JemU776 posted again. Thank you for your help! This has been driving me CRAZY!

The examples are what you need to do.

This is where you’d name your choice

choice (NAME)

It’s a very simple easy guide to follow, it just requires careful reading :wink:

@Dara.Amarie and @JemU776

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! I have spent HOURS trying to make this work! The whole time I thought it was the if/else statement, not the choice itself! YOU GUYS ROCK!

You’re welcome! But now you need to also fix your if/else with this format: (choice_name is “Option Name”)

Yup! Already did and tested and it worked!!!

Solved and closed. :smiley: