Help with runway scene

Can anyone help me with my runway scene? Is there anyway I can make characters like they are walking down the runway 1 at a time?

1 Like

You will have to use spot directing. I’m pretty sure there are some tutorials on spot directing here on the forums, but if you can’t find any or still need help feel free to ask me for help :wink:

I’ve viewed a few but didn’t see any on how to do a runway

1 Like

Oh. But you know how spot directing works and how to use it?

1 Like

I could help you if you are really stuck but if you look at some of the guides for spot directing you’ll find out how to do it by yourself :blush:

1 Like

Yes, i’m going to study them

Yes, I’ll look at some and if I need help I’ll reach out thanks.

Alright so basically you have to place the characters first using basic commands (eg @CHAR stands screen center, then add a dialogue just so the story won’t play through when you place your characters (you can just remove this dialogue later). After this you will have to press button saying directing helper when previewing your story, and then you should be able to choose spot directing. When you’ve gotten to the point where you can move your characters around and resize them etc., you’ll just have to play around until you find the right spots. For a runway scene you will probably need multiple spots, so that the character enters to a certain spot first before walking down the runway (in which you will have to use another spot to do and use the command @CHAR walks to spot)

I hope this makes sense, I’m not the best at explaining things I’ve realized :sweat_smile: Feel free to ask if you need any more help!

1 Like

Thank you so much. It helped a lot.

1 Like