Help with script with overlay

EXT. ISLAND BEACH - DUSK FLIPPED with BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED to 1.000 263 -82 in zone 2
@cut to zone 3
@pause for 1
@overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY rotates 30 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1
The waves don’t move…can someone tell me why?

@/overlay BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED rotates 30 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1

Your overlay name is wrong?

And it will be good to indicate the layer too.

EXT. ISLAND BEACH - DUSK FLIPPED with BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED to 1.000 263 -82 in zone 2 at layer #

No it something i change the color you have it in day and night…
But it’s not working🤔

As of the script you gave, I’m only seeing one overlay, which is “BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED”.
It doesn’t tally with the overlay “EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY”, unless this is another overlay you have created?

Yeah i create it as i say i change the color

Then you should put:

EXT. ISLAND BEACH - DUSK FLIPPED with BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED to 1.000 263 -82 in zone 2 at layer # with EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY to S X Y in zone # at layer #

No, find my problem,
I forget to change the overlay now its working thanks any way.

But I have another thing,
I put it on rotates 40 …and make the loop,
But I can’t make it like real waves…
Why?:thinking:

Do you have the full script and maybe to show me how the wave looks like?

Its go but not so good.
It look like this:
EXT. ISLAND BEACH - DUSK FLIPPED with BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED to 1.000 263 -82 in zone 2 at layer 0
music music_dreamyslowjam
@cut to zone 3
@overlay BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED rotates 60 anchor point 0 0 in 1 THEN overlay BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER DUST FLIPPED rotates 0 anchor point 0 0 in 1 loop 4 times
@pause for 1
@pan to zone 4
@JASPER changes into JASPER_underwere
@PAMELA changes into PAMELA_underwere
&JASPER spot 1.280 78 9 and JASPER faces left and JASPER is kiss_passionate_loop_rear and JASPER moves to layer 2
&PAMELA spot 1.280 151 -6 and PAMELA faces left and PAMELA is kiss_passionate_loop and PAMELA moves to layer 1

^You are using this? I’m assuming you are using this wave for your script. Though I don’t know what kind of wave you are going for but here is a code that I worked on (This is not the complete code), you can copy and paste to see.

&overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT scales to 1.346 1.346 in 2 AND overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT opacity 0 in 2 AND pause for 1 THEN overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT scales to 1.000 1.000 in 0 AND overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT opacity 1 in 2 AND pause for 1 THEN overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT scales to 1.346 1.346 in 2 AND overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - NIGHT opacity 0 in 2

If you want to make this smoother, you need to create a duplicate wave to act like there’s another wave coming in after another.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try this with the overlay I create…:thinking:

Its work thanks :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.