Help with set format phonetext

hello guys i hope ya’ll are doing fine, so i’m making the set format phonetext thing on my story but the thing is, is there a way to let the text already appear like without tapping

nope, unless you use overlays

Yeah, I agree with @episode.mistletoe! You can ask someone on the Forums to make overlays of the text bubbles. Then, you can place them where you want! That way, the text bubbles can all be there at the same time!

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

i can make the overlays for you if you want?

Omg you’re so nice thank you! yes i would appreciate it

3 Likes

that meme gets me every time :relieved: tell me what you want them to say / which ones you want in blue and stuff. also do you want them in the episode phone text speech bubbles or a different style?

2 Likes

No, not in blue, i want her to say “Blair what’s going on?” 2020-07-03
just like this and her name is Fallon

text
is this ok? ahh it’s so messy but i gotta go, i’ll clean it up if you can wait for like 8 hours :pensive:

1 Like

i like it! no need to clean it up, thankkkkkkkkkk you so much

1 Like

are you sure :pleading_face: well, i’m glad i could help at least!

1 Like

I just noticed that you wrote falcon instead of fallon :joy: :joy: :joy: I just fixed it don’t worry :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

thank you tho :disco:

1 Like

omg i’m so sorry i thought you said falcon! but thank you for being so understanding about it :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s okay you made me laugh :couplekiss_woman_woman:

1 Like

is it too early to tell you how much ily-

1 Like

It’s okay because we already kissed, here is another one :couplekiss_woman_woman:

1 Like

iconic yEeT