Help with spot direction

I am making one of the characters carry another character, but when they are walking out of the scene, the character that is being carried faces left, I want her to face right.
This is the script:

Summary

@PEDRO faces right AND PEDRO is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
@SOFIA spot 0.957 201 166 in zone 1
@SOFIA moves to layer 0
@PEDRO faces left AND PEDRO is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop AND SOFIA is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
@PEDRO walks to spot 1.091 -15 115 in zone 1 AND PEDRO does it while walk_box_neutral_loop AND SOFIA faces right AND SOFIA walks to spot 0.957 -56 166 AND SOFIA does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Can you show me the preview (video)

You would have to insert “@CHARACTER faces right” , “AND CHARACTER faces rightor&CHARACTER faces right

Try this:

@SOFIA moves to layer 0

@PEDRO faces left AND PEDRO is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop AND SOFIA is sleep_sit_neutral_loop

@PEDRO walks to spot 1.091 -15 115 in zone 1 AND PEDRO does it while walk_box_neutral_loop 

@SOFIA faces right AND SOFIA walks to spot 0.957 -56 166 AND SOFIA does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop

If that doesn’t work, then try this:

@SOFIA moves to layer 0

@PEDRO walks to spot 1.091 -15 115 in zone 1 AND PEDRO does it while walk_box_neutral_loop 

&SOFIA faces right
@SOFIA walks to spot 0.957 -56 166 AND SOFIA does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop

I hope this helps, love! Let me know if you have any troubles and I’ll try to fix them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:
*:…゙((ε(*´・ω・)っ†゚¨゚゚・:…☆

Thanks for the help, but the character that is being carried is still not facing right and also the boy that is carrying her is exiting first and then she starts moving. <3

1 Like

I cant it won’t let me send :frowning:

1 Like

How come?

Idk it says it wont let me send a video, I can only send screen shots

1 Like

Hmmm… try this then:

@SOFIA moves to layer 0

&PEDRO walks to spot 1.091 -15 115 in zone 1 AND PEDRO does it while walk_box_neutral_loop 

&SOFIA faces right
&SOFIA walks to spot 0.957 -56 166 AND SOFIA does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop
1 Like

im on computer not phone.

1 Like

still facing left instead of right

1 Like

I’m gonna try and see the problem.

1 Like

That’s really weird, give me a moment. I’ll come back with a solution.

1 Like

thx!

You have to add the “faces right” command on the same line as the walking command.

&SOFIA walks to spot 0.957 -56 166 and SOFIA faces right AND SOFIA does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop

@SOFIA is facing right now, but she is gliding after @PEDRO already walked out the scene.

Use your original code, but the faces right command needs to go after the walking command and make sure you add timing

2 Likes

Do you have Instagram. It won’t let me send the video.

The problem has actually already been solved thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for ur time Dara!

3 Likes