Help with story description please?

I have two rough story descriptions:
She’s part of a band of thieves. He’s a clueless noble–the perfect mark. Except he isn’t clueless, and he was expecting her.
He’s a bounty hunter. She was his prey. Now, united by a common cause, can they put their history behind them? Or will it destroy everything?
I need help picking which one to use and how to best refine it. If you have any ideas for a story description that I could use also please let me know! Thanks in advance!

^^the issue with the first one is that it really only covers the first episode.

1 Like

I like the first description better but the last sentence is a bit redundant. If you tweaked it a bit I think it would be good!

I also tried to make some:

A thief and a bounty hunter, their target? Each other. That is until a bigger threat arises… Will it be a bullseye or miss?

Blinded by nobility, he’s the perfect mark. Until she realizes she’s his prey. When brought together will a new chapter start or will history repeat?

3 Likes

Those sound great, thank you so much!

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.