Help with story description

Someone to help me make a story description that’s within the 180 chars. If you feel you could help me let me know. Thank you.

I can tru to help. Dont know if I can get it totally in the limit. But I will try!

1 Like

Thank you I suck and makeing them and I was working on both storys tonight and was like I still don’t have a story description for my new story. I’ll just go ahead and post here what its about.

Jesse is a 19 year old that has daddys money and is his moms baby. He partys a lot and girls want him but he don’t sleep around so like he only sleeps with people he date. Hes a bit of a ass but more funny and loves to joke then an ass. He never chaces after a girl ether but once he meets MARICEL that all changes. Shes fisty and says what she is thinking most the time.

Jesse is the MC

1 Like

Jessie, 19, has daddys money and is his moms baby. He has never liked anyone till he meets Maricel. She is fiesty and says what’s on her mind.

I just checked and this fits the limit!

1 Like

I like it thank you.

Of course!

1 Like

19 year old Jessie is a mama’s boy with daddy’s money stuffed in his mouth. He’s never had to chase after a girl before. But that all changes once he mets fiesty Maricel.

3 Likes

I like this one to :joy:
Thank you

3 Likes

Your Welcome.

2 Likes

19 year old Jesse does have to search for love. After all, he has daddy’s money and all the girls want him. But when he meets Maricel, his world changes. Forever.

Hope you like it🙂

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.