Help with story ideas

So I have this story am working hard on but I don’t know what to add in the episodes . Like In episode one it was a introduction of the characters and episode two it’s seeing the main character having fun with her school life and beating up the mean girl but idk what to add for the next episode and also idk how to create a conversation between my two main characters . Can anyone give an idea plse

There’s this quote that I live by, it goes, Write because you have a story to tell, not because you want to write a story.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board and have a hard think about what you want your story to portray.

Is it a romance? Comedy? What happens at school? What’s the plot? Where is your story leading to? I think if you just want to follow the life of a girl through school you need to add drama, romance, a twist. Try something new that other authors haven’t.

An idea is the hard part, if you can’t think of an idea you have no story.

What helped me when I wrote mine is when I go to bed I make up scenarios in my head, like my crush and me etc. Or think, what kind of game would I love to play, or movie I’d love to see. Then write it!!!

I hope I’ve helped in some way xo

I absolutely love ur advice .

With my story I do the same when I go to bed. I will think about any ideas for my next part and will have to write them down. Cause I forget lmao

Imma do that too cs am the same :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

But yeah like what Sophie said think of the genre and plot. Because do you know the personality traits of your characters to start a dialogue?

Yes I do . They both crazy :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::joy::joy: