Help with Story Reads

Exactly :weary::weary: I really hope episode do come up with something else rather than what we have to go through already :broken_heart:

2 Likes

@Kapa123
What’s the name of your story I’d love to read it

3 Likes

I agree!! I’m a new author and I’m just done promoting on contrary people only read famous author’s and few of them supports new authors…it’s like we need your feedbacks and we can improve ! :disappointed:

1 Like
  1. Get an Instagram to promote your story
  2. Do r4rs
  3. Don’t use default covers
1 Like

Some people manage to find a wider audience to see their story actually exists. You have to find a wider audience somehow. It’s all about finding a much bigger audience. Some people manage to find it, hence them not promoting on the forums. Lol, let me know when you find a way to get a wider audience. I’m still looking.

1 Like

I agree, it’s especially hard when you don’t know as many people on here

Don’t mind me
(ONGOING GIVEAWAY)white_heart The Vintage Art Shop white_heart (Free PFP’s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN)
#VintageGiveaway

3 Likes

I get what you mean with the R4R stories. I sometimes struggle to read them too and finding a real gem is very rare… sometimes I see people following lots of people on instagram or the Episode app (and we’re talking about following thousands of people), hoping they’ll give their story a chance. I must admit I followed/reached out to random people on Instagram too at first, but I did that to get to know people and I met some really great friends like that. I do hope to build my following in a natural way in the future though. It’s really hard to get your story out there. It’s like a new product; you have to sell it and convince people to read it.

Anyway, I’m still doing R4Rs so if anyone is interested, send me a message on here or on instagram: @linsee.stories :grin:

1 Like

I suggest they do a section for new stories that have at least 10 episodes that way everybody gets some Kind of publicity

1 Like

Thank you that means a lot :heart::cherry_blossom:

Yes, this is also a fab idea!! :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only 1​:joy::joy::heart:

I will definitely let you know once I figure out how to get a bigger audience! It’s so different :weary::heart:

1 Like

It is really sad how the new writers do get pushed out a lot :heart:

1 Like

It’s still not as easy as that though​:weary::weary:

1 Like

Most of the best stories I read on Episode, are from new or unseen authors/stories, where I nearly feel I’m so immersed in them, like watching a tv show or reading a real book from a book store. The stories are so unique and so different and so professional. It’s incredibly sad they can’t get their stories seen by a wider audience.

1 Like

Maybe they should add a “Newest Community Releases” shelf

1 Like

They do have something similar called “New User stories” but there isn’t any quality control.

1 Like

Yes definitely, I feel this :raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

Exactly, it is actually heart breaking how new readers don’t get the chance to blow up as much as the famous writers! :cherry_blossom:

Exactly! MeganTerry’s new story isn’t even released but already has 10.5k (around that number) reads, but underrated authors could have finished stories with only 50 reads!

1 Like