Help with story

@Raissa_CD sure, I can help you if you give me the link to your story.

i could try but i am really new too but i am already on my episode 3 and i can placing people, spotting people, changing clothes, changing backgrounds etc and i can give you directions from others that i have.

@Raissa_CD do you want me to pm you or just on here?

@tessieannette how do you prefer it?

@Zoekezoef ok yeah that would be great, because I was trying to place my MC on the bed, but I don’t managed to do it right.

Here, I made the templates :slight_smile:

@Apes OMG you are amazing thank you :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Could you guys give me some tipps on how I make a Cover for my story or place a car and a that stuff?
@Apes did that work too, with the bird’s eye view on the bed? And were can I find that Background ?

You can ask on Art Resources section on the forum, a lot of artists making covers for free :slight_smile:

Car it’s an overlay, so get familiar with this first here it’s all explained well:

For a birds view of the bed you can have a look on google or ask in Resources section
(I can’t find one what I had) :thinking:

@Raissa_CD you can pm me

@tessieannette Hey, first of all sorry that I’m only writing you now.
It was really late yesterday, and today I’ve had a stressful day, so I hope you can
forgive me.
About my story I will send you the link to my story maybe you could read it and
tell me how to make it better and also which animation would be better and I still
have to check out the overlays because I should include a few of them.
Are you ok with that ?
Rai

@Raissa_CD it’s fine I was busy too, so you can send me the link now.

Hey guys sorry for disturbing you again, but I have a question. I added sound to my story and when I saved it, on the screen apeared the following text: Error: playWebAudio failed : TypeError: this.createConstantSource is not a function. (In ‘this.reateConstantSource()’, ‘this.createConstantSource’ is undefined.

What do I do here? Because I followed the command to add sounds, but it didn’t work.

Can you put a picture of the problem

Here they are :see_no_evil:

This has been said above where I preview but there is nothing wrong with it

So you mean that you hear the sound when you played it?

I heard it so I don’t know what’s wrong with it you could report to Episode on instagram

hmm ok I will report it then. Thank you

1 Like

No problem I hope it gets sorted out